Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas has arrived at the Bachelor Pad

So... I finally was able to get up all of our Christmas decorations.  It took awhile but we are done.


Dear Santa - Please put something sparkly in my stocking (wink wink)

Every year I tend to buy a few more ornaments but when my boyfriend started to unload the attic I noticed an unfamiliar box in the pile of boxes.  I opened it up and to my surprise inside were all of these cute antique ornaments.  They had belonged to his grandmother.  Some of them even had tin foil on the top, evidence of a home repair.  This reminded me of that show "Storage Wars", I felt like I had just hit the jackpot, almost.

I am pretty sure my boyfriend is still exhausted from going up and down from the attic, I know I am!

BTW - There are cinnamon scented pine cones at the various arts and crafts stores... smells so delicious.  We have them all over our house.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Bobby. The place looks fantastic. This is my first foray into the world of blogging, MyPlace, Glitter, Twitter, FaceSpace, OuterSpace, Wiggout, Linkedin, etc. What better place to start?

    I've saved this site in my "Favorites" web site list under the subfolder of "Sports and Entertainment". Please don't be offended. When it comes to Donny, I really didn't know where else to place it.

    I really loved the picture of 10 things to be thankful for. It really touched me. I'm grateful to have such a great friend as Donny; one in a million. I'm so happy for him that he's found Brie to share his life with. Stepping into his "bachelor's pad" and decorating, well, that's cause for nomination for sainthood.

    I love the pooches. All of the pictures are gorgeous.

    I'll get down there some day to visit. Thanks for inviting me into your home. Now that I'm a member of your blog, I guess I'll be receiving updates via email. That's good; they will strike a nice balance to the steady stream of heavy metal emails and web site links that I've been receiving.

    May God bless your home.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bobby! We look forward to having you over sometime.

    ReplyDelete