Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Power of Flowers

I love flowers. Looking at them, smelling them just makes me happy. It Also makes any room look good. Currently our house is filled with flowers. Somehow I have managed to convince the bachelor that they make the house look nice. Now when he goes to the grocery store, he always picks up a bunch. For Valentines Day he got me a mix of roses and carnations, they were gorgeous. The roses have since died but carnations last forever. I have cut the carnations down for their own display on our coffee table.




This is so girly... I love it. Here are some pictures of the other flowers we have.










I am so lucky, we have been dating FOREVER and he still buys me flowers.

Now if I can only get this little guy to start blooming.





No comments:

Post a Comment