Monday, November 21, 2011

What happened to Thanksgiving!?


I love this time of year, where you are just getting into the Holiday Season.  Truly it is the only way I can enjoy cold weather. (Even though its 60 today, sweet)  I love Thanksgiving.  I love the food, the pumpkin pie, and most importantly being around family.  I love the decorations for Thanksgiving also but personally I rarely decorate for Thanksgiving because we are just so rushed into Christmas.  How many people did you see putting up their Christmas decorations last week and of course the Christmas music is already on the radio.  It is as if Thanksgiving is just a dress rehearsal for Christmas.  So for the next four days, let's forget about Christmas and remember to be thankful.

If I did decorate for Thanksgiving, I would really want my table to look like some of these.  Without any food, these tables still make me drool.

By HGTV

Martha Stewart
Country Living - Love the candles!

Featured in the 5th Anniversary edition of 2009 Ceremony Orange Contry


No comments:

Post a Comment