Monday, February 27, 2012

More Bathroom Storage

I don't know about you but every time I see a bathroom makeover, they end up with these giant bathrooms. I would like to know who are these lucky people that have so much space. I have never had a place so fortunate. My biggest problem is having enough storage, a place to store that extra roll of toilet paper. To be honest, we don't even have enough space for a nice cabinet. My only option is to go up. So I had the bachelor build us a shelf above the door. I put them in both of our full baths. I used cute containers to organize all of our stuff.




This is from our bathroom. I know the lighting is bad, I am still working on the bachelor for the project.





This is from our guest bath. I unwrapped a bunch of soap, this keeps an extra fresh smell in the bathrooms.

I bought a standard shelf and wood brackets from home depot, cut them to size, and them painted them to match our trim.

The downside is only the bachelor can reach the shelf...

No comments:

Post a Comment