Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekend in Charleston.

My Boyfriend and I just spent a long weekend in Charleston, SC.  He had to go for work on Friday so I just tagged along and we made a weekend of it.  We had so much fun.  I just love the historic parts of Charleston.


We stayed at the Francis Marion Hotel and had the most fabulous view from our window.  

View from our 10th Floor Window - Spectacular!

Love the Patina on the Train Rack.  

Isn't the toilet in the hotel cute?


When we woke up on Saturday, they had a farmer's market going on in the square right outside of our hotel.    It was perfect!  There was at least 50 different vendors.  The fresh vegetables were amazing and HUGE.  We live on the Chesapeake Bay and our Farmer's Market Season ended in October.  They also have so many people selling different crafts.  I had no way of getting anything home on the plane otherwise I could have gone broke there.    

Farmer's Market in Marion Square in Charleston

After a lot of walking and restaurant hopping, it was time to come home.

P.S. TBonz on North Market Street had bath salts in the Women's Restrooms.  Sorry fella's nothing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment